Vale Go! 9D EQ
Available In-Store Only
Electra’s Vale Go! 9D EQ is the versatile pedal-assist e-bike that takes riders just about anywhere they want to Go! Powered by a Bosch Active Line Plus motor with a fully integrated battery into a step-thru frame, this bike is built to handle anything from everyday errands to long commutes to fun getaways.
The Bosch Kiox display delivers Bluetooth connectivity and advanced rider information like speed, performance, battery charge and more.
Boasting Schwalbe 27.5” tires, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a suspension seatpost, this bike provides a smooth ride on any terrain from streets to trails. It comes fully equipped with front and rear lights, fenders and a rear rack for the rider who wants to do and carry more. The best e-bike innovation is combined with the comfort and control of our patented Flat Foot Technology® making this bike the best of both worlds. Go! near. Go! far. Go! everywhere in between on the Vale Go!
- 6061-T6 ALUMINUM FRAME
- BOSCH ACTIVE LINE PLUS MOTOR
- BOSCH KIOX DISPLAY
- TEKTRO HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- SHIMANO ALIVIO 9-SPEED DERAILLEUR
- SCHWALBE SUPER MOTO-X TIRES W/ PUNCTURE RESISTANT KEVLAR® GUARD CASING AND REFLECTIVE STRIPE
- SELLE ROYAL ESSENZA SADDLE
- ELECTRA VALE CUSTOM ERGO KRATON GRIPS
- FRONT AND REAR SPANNINGA LED LIGHTS
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Alloy Hydroformed
- Headset: FSA e2 Integrated
- Rims: Alloy Double Walled 27.5" x 32h
- Spokes: 18 Gauge Stainless/Brass Nipples
- Front Hub: Alloy Low-Flange w/ 6-Bolt Disc, 32h, 12 mm Thru-Axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy Low-Flange w/ 6-Bolt Disc, 32h, 12 mm Thru-Axle
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5” x 2.4” w/ Puncture Resistant Kevlar® Guard Casing and Reflective Stripe
- Crankset: FSA Forged Alloy 170 mm, Bosch Type, 40T FSA Chainring
- Pedals: Resin Platform w/ Grip Tape Tread
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9-Speed
- Cog: Shimano 9-Speed 11-36T
- Chain: KMC E9T Nickel Plated
- Brake Levers: Tektro 3-Finger, Reach Adjustable
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza
Seat Post: Alloy Suspension Post 27.2 x 400 mm, 40 mm Travel
- Handlebars: Alloy Custom Bend
- Stem: Forged Alloy 31.8 mm Threadless, 60 mm Extension, Blendr Compatible
- Grips: Electra Vale Custom Ergo Kraton w/ Alloy Locking Collars
- Extras: Painted Fenders, Painted Chainguard, Front and Rear Spanninga LED Lights, Rear Pannier Rack, Ring Lock Mounts, Internal Cable Routing, Alloy Kickstand and Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.