Available In-Store Only
These are stripped-down, go fast gear for the urban jungle or getting up to speed at the velodrome. Beatnik's steel frame to soak up anything the city has to throw at you. Brakes and flip-flop hub just in case. Everything you need to survive on pedals on the street Nothing more. Nothing less.
We include front and rear brakes in our specification. The calipers are a “long-reach” type allowing for greater tire width choices and fender installation.
RIDE FIXED OR FREE
Whether you prefer to ride fixed or free, we’ve got you covered with a Flip-Flop rear hub and fixed cogs already installed.
There is simply no better material better suited for the rigors of urban riding than steel. Unlike aluminum, steel naturally damps or absorbs the shocks and vibrations of city streets. Aluminum simply transmits it, like a tuning fork, which is why aluminum frames are often criticized for their “harsh” riding qualities. Besides, on a fixie, where vintage reigns, skinny steel frame tubes are just right.
The Beatnik’s short length flat bar and threadless alloy stem can be flipped to a 10-degree positive position depending on rider preference.
SST MEANS “CUSTOM”
Our SST (size-specific tubing) engineering protocol employs smaller-diameter frame sections for smaller frames and larger ones for bigger frames, for more consistent ride quality across all frame sizes.
- Frame - Hi-Ten tubing with SST tubing diameters, tapered rear stays, rear entry dropouts with fender eyelets
- Fork - Unicrown straight blade with double fender eyelets
- Headset - Threadless, 1 1/8”
- Wheels - 40mm Deep Dish Alloy rims with black CNC sidewall, 32H, alloy track hubs with flip/flop rear and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires - Urban, 700 x 32c
- Derailleurs - N/A
- Shift levers - N/A
- Chain - KMC Z410A
- Cassette - 16T Freewheel and fix gear
- Crankset - Forged alloy crank, single 46T alloy chainring, 170mm
- BB Set - Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals - Touring platform, steel cage/resin body
- Brakeset - Promax long reach alloy calipers with shorty brake levers
- Handlebar - Rise bar, aluminum, 25.4 barbore, 540mm wide, 10mm rise, 10° sweep
- Stem - Jamis Road, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 15˚ x 60mm (47/50), 105mm (53/55), 120mm (57/59/62)
- Grips - BMX Type Grip
- Seat Post - Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 25.4 x 350mm with alloy clamp
- Saddle - Jamis Vintage with perforated cover
- Sizes - 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Color -Flat Olive or Smoke
- Weight - 25.25 lbs
|SIZE||TOP EFFECTIVE||HEAD ANGLE||SEAT ANGLE||CHAIN STAY||WHEEL BASE||FORK RAKE||BB DROP||HEAD TUBE||STANDOVER||STACK||REACH|
|48||20.67 / 525||71.5˚||75.5˚||16.57 / 421||38.61 / 1006||1.77 / 45||2.56 / 65||3.74 / 95||30.47 / 774||20.75 / 527||15.31 / 389|
|51||21.26 / 540||72˚||74.5˚||16.57 / 421||39.69 / 1008||1.77 / 45||2.56 / 65||4.13 / 105||31.14 / 791||21.18 / 538||15.39 / 390|
|54||21.85 / 555||72˚||73.5˚||16.57 / 421||39.69 / 1008||1.57 / 40||2.56 / 65||4.72 / 120||32.01 / 813||21.77 / 553||15.39 / 391|
|56||22.20 / 564||72.5˚||73˚||16.57 / 421||39.65 / 1007||1.57 / 40||2.56 / 65||5.32 / 135||32.68 / 830||22.40 / 569||15.35 / 390|
|58||22.76 / 578||73.5˚||73˚||16.57 / 421||39.80 / 1011||1.57 / 40||2.56 / 65||6.10 / 155||33.82 / 859||23.31 / 592||15.63 / 397|
|61||23.46 / 596||74˚||72˚||16.57 / 421||39.80 / 1011||1.57 / 40||2.56 / 65||7.28 / 185||34.61 / 879||24.53 / 623||15.51 / 394|
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.