2021 Townie Path Go! 10D EQ Step-Thru
Available In-Store Only
For those looking to explore more, ride farther and climb hills faster. The Townie Path Go! 10D EQ is the e-biker’s e-bike, combining versatility, technology and style into the next evolution of e-bikes. It features a Bosch Performance Line motor, integrated battery, SmartphoneHub controller, hydraulic disc brakes and our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
It's right for you if...
You want to find new roads and discover new paths. Roll wherever the road takes you with a 10-speed derailleur, powerful disc brakes and larger 27.5" tires, tackling terrain with better traction and control. The in-tube battery provides support when you need it with a range up to 65 miles. No doubt you'll be ready for any path you cross.
The tech you get
The Townie Path Go! 10D EQ features a Bosch Performance Line motor, fully integrated PowerTube 500W battery and Bosch SmartphoneHub controller. A 10-speed derailleur provides a wide range of gears while Bontrager 27.5" puncture-resistant tires, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a Townie comfort gel saddle guarantee a smooth ride on any terrain.
The final word
The versatile Townie Path Go! 10D EQ is the e-bike designed for riders looking to explore more and have fun doing it. Featuring the newest technology paired with the sleek design of an in-tube battery, it truly is the next evolution of premium e-bikes. While this is a more rugged bike, it's still a Townie making it comfortable and easy to ride.
- Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Alloy, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Alloy double walled 27.5" x 32h
- Bontrager E6 hard-case lite 27.5" x 2/4" w/ puncture resistant casing and reflective stripe
- Shimano Deore rapid fire plus
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 10-speed
- FSA forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 40t FSA chainring
- Shimano 10-speed 11-42t
- KMC E10T nickel plated
- Resin platform w/ grip tape tread
- Selle royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 400 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra Townie custom ergo kraton w/ alloy locking collars
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch PowerTube 500, includes 4 AMP charger
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch performance line, 250 watts
- Front light
- Supernova V521S front light
- Rear light
- E3 rear LED light
- Painted fenders, Supernova V521S front and E3 rear LED lights, rear MIK compatible rack w/ load strap, ABUS frame lock, internal cable routing, alloy kickstand, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 25 kg / 55 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.