Kogel Bearings BB86-30/BB92-30 (Road) Bottom Bracket - Black
- High quality hybrid ceramic bearings and specially designed cups for the smoothest and longest lasting bottom brackets available
- BB86/92-24: Fits all 24mm spindles on a BB86/92 frame and includes step-down 2-piece non-driveside reducer for use on GXP spindles. See included instructions for spacer and reducer configurations (alloy cups)
- BB86-30/BB92-30: fits Race Face Cinch, Rotor, 386EVO, Over Torque. Does NOT fit BB30 cranks
- Choose (Road) for low friction designed for Road use, or (MTB) for weather resistant seals designed for MTB, Cyclocross, or Commuting use
- 2 year warranty with annual bearing service. See KB-009x
- Free Shipping & Returns
- Curbside Pickup
- This bottom bracket fits most 30mm spindle cranks on BB86 and BB92 frames and includes Road seals
- Extremely reliable and efficient bottom brackets with coated ceramic bearings, tight variances and industry-leading durability
- Reduced friction and better protection from nature`s elements
- Long lasting durability and extreme performance
- *Note: Before ordering, check that your crank spindle is long enough for the wider BB shell. Traditional BB30 (typically pre-2014) and Specialized FACT crank sets will have a spindle that is too short for the frame shell
We offer Free Shipping on all orders in the Continental US.
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days.
Orders ship from our stores in San Diego, California or direct from our suppliers located throughout the continental US. We use a large network of warehouses so you have a larger variety of in-stock items & so that orders are delivered faster.
Shipping method and ship-times depend on ship-to address and size & dimensions of shipment. Our goal is to get your order to you quickly (typically 1-4 day shipping).
We'll send your Order Tracking once your shipment is on its way. We will also contact you once we hear your package has arrived to make sure it's been received and to offer our assistance. For questions, changes or inquires on shipments please contact us.
We also offer Free Returns on most products (Click above to create your free pre-paid return label)
Accessories and Parts
We offer Free Returns for accessories & parts returned within 60 days of purchase.* That is a no-questions-asked full refund for items that unused/unworn & in original packaging. Refunds will be processed within 1-3 days of receipt of returned item(s).
*Return exceptions: Special orders and closeout deal purchases are final. Shoes may not have had cleats mounted nor show scuff marks. Helmets, shorts, jerseys, socks, gloves or other clothing may not have been worn. All sales of eBike batteries are final and batteries may not be returned or shipped to Uptown Bicycles for any reason. Ebike batteries are hazardous materials and their shipment is extensively regulated. Improper shipping may result in significant fines and legal liability.
You may return a bicycle for the full purchase price within 14 days of purchase if the bicycle is in showroom condition as determined by us. When a bicycle was purchased as a special order or a closeout deal, the sale is final unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles. Customer is responsible for return shipping on Bicycle orders unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles
New bicycles typically come with manufacturer warranties. We will help you understand the warranty and coordinate any claims, but in the end, it is your responsibility to understand the warranty. Keep in mind, we hope that your bike experiences wear and tear, racing and maybe abuse, but hopefully not accidents. Warranties don't cover the result of those events.
Labor charges are not refundable. Unless, of course, there is a problem with the work performed, in which case, please contact us and we will immediately correct it.
If you have any questions about the above, let us know...we want you to buy with confidence.
The policies below applies to all in store purchase or online orders. If you are purchasing online and are unsure about a purchase, please give us a call...we can help a lot in your decision. (619)795-7222
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated parking for order Pickup. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.