Available In-Store Only
Beaumont's 7-speed Shimano drivetrain is ideal for zooming through the city or scaling hilly neighborhoods. Its RevoShift grip enables seamless and safe gear transitions while keeping your hands where they belong. Includes fenders, rack, and bell.
Our city-dwelling 7-speed cycle has something for every type of urban rider. Combat Bay Area inclines, flat Chicago-land boroughs, and tight New York one-ways with this top-notch hybrid. The step-thru style frame makes it easy to mount and perfect for any age, stature, or style (dress & skirt friendly!). Combined with front and rear alloy brakes, the Shimano 7-speed drivetrain, and RevoShift grip shifters ensure utmost control and precision.
Construction & Safety
The Beaumont-7 helps you take control of your ride with a Shimano rear derailleur and RevoShift grip shifter for smoother, faster, and easier transitions. RevoShift shifters make changing gears easy, convenient, and safe with their positioning on the handlebars.
Front and rear alloy brakes guarantee a precise and safe ride combined with Shimano 7-speed drivetrain and RevoShift grip shifters providing the ultimate control. Pair that with Beaumont’s robust 700x35C tires for reliable gripping and improved shock absorption.
*Please note that due to availability issues related to the pandemic, tire color may slightly vary from what is shown in the photo. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
- Grips: Extra-Soft Brown Rubber
- Saddle: Synthetic Leather
- Frame: Lightweight Hand-Built Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork: Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser City Bars 620mm, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Stem: Alloy 30° Rise, 220mm, 25.4 Clamp
- Shifter: Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Brake & Lever: Alloy Dual Caliper Brake & Alloy Four Finger Lever
- Rims: 700c Stars Deep-V Double-Wall Alloy Rim 30mm 32H with machined sidewall
- Front Hub: KT 100mm spacing, 32H
- Rear Hub: KT 135mm spacing, 32H
- Derailleur: Shimano TX35
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700 x 35c
- Crank: Protek Alloy 170mm, 44T Chainring
- Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2” 1/8”
- Seat Post: Alloy 25.4 x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy 28.6
- Pedals: Urban Pedal Alloy ½”
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250 LBS
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.