2019 Roadmachine X
Available In-Store Only
Delivering performance and functionality in a minimal package, the Roadmachine X is a must for endless adventure rides, scenic b-road commutes, and light-duty touring.
To keep you fresher for longer, the Premium Aluminum frameset is constructed with distance-specific TCC Endurance and Angle Compliance Technologies. Add in fender and rack compatibility, internal cable routing, flat mount brakes, and its all-road tubeless wheelset, and you get the Roadmachine X.
- SRAM Rival HRD 1x Drivetrain
- Mavic Allroad Disc UST Wheelset
- Integrated Cable Routing, Fender and Rack compatible
- FRAME - Roadmachine X - Tuned Compliance Concept, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- TUBING - Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld Aluminium, TCC Endurance, Angle Compliance Technology
- FORK - Roadmachine X Carbon, TCC Endurance, Flat Mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- GEARS - 1x11
- CHAINWHEEL - SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- CASSETTE - SRAM APEX, 11-42T
- CHAIN - KMC X11-1
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM Rival
- SHIFTERS - SRAM Rival HRD
- BRAKES - SRAM Rival HRD-A1 w/ Centerline Rotors (160/160)*
- HANDLEBAR -BMC RAB 03, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM -BMC RSM01
- SEATPOST - BMC RSP 03
- SADDLE - Selle Royal 2075 HRN
- HUBS - Mavic Allroad Disc UST, Thru Axle (12mm)
- RIMS - Mavic Allroad Disc UST
- TIRES - WTB Exposure, 700x34c, Road TCS
- WEIGHT (KG)- 9.250000
- FRAME MATERIAL - Aluminum
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.