2020 Teammachine ALR ONE
Available In-Store Only
Internal cable routing, BMC race-ready geometry and select carbon elements including the D-Shaped seatpost, ensure that the Teammachine ALR meets the standards of its category. Complete with our TCC Race technology, this Al-13 Premium Aluminium frame with rim brakes is worthy of the 'Teammachine' family name.
- Shimano 105 Drivetrain
- Mavic CXP Rims, Shimano RS400 Hubs
- Integrated Cable Routing and Carbon D-Seatpost
- SPEC - 105
- FRAME - Teamachine ALR, BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket
- TUBING - Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed, Smoothweld
- Aluminium, TCC Race
- FORK - Teammachine SLR Carbon, TCC Race
- GEARS - 2x11
- CHAINWHEEL - Shimano FC-RS510, 50-34T
- CASSETTE - Shimano 105, 11-32T
- CHAIN - Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano 105
- SHIFTERS - Shimano 105
- BRAKES - Shimano 105
- HANDLEBAR - BMC RAB 03, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM - BMC RSM01
- SEATPOST - Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape Carbon, 15mm offset
- SADDLE - VL-1489
- HUBS - Shimano RS-400 Quick Release
- RIMS - Mavic CXP Black
- TIRES - Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 25mm
- WEIGHT (KG) - 9.050000
- FRAME MATERIAL - Aluminum
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.