Civia Parkway Step-Over Electric Bike
Available In-Store Only
The Parkway is the perfect ebike for experiencing the city. The there-when-you-need-it boost from Bosch’s ultra-reliable electric motor makes hills a breeze, while easy-to-use components celebrate the elegance of an uncomplicated bicycle. From no sweat crosstown commutes, to fitness rides, the Parkway is an exciting and fun option for getting around.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with rear rack and fender mounts
- Detachable Bosch Powerpack 400 frame-mounted battery
- Bosch Active Line with 250watts power, up to 40NM torque and up to 250% max drive assist
- Four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo, provides assistance up to 20mph with a range of 20-120 miles (average range of 65 miles when using varied assist in favorable conditions)
- Bosch Purion compact computer neatly organizes controls on the handlebar
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain and Shimano cable disc brakes
- Max tire size without fenders: 26 x 2.3"
- Bottle cage mounts available on step-over frame only; step-thru comes with handlebar mount bottle cage
- Includes compact battery charger
More Fun, More Often
- The Parkway is designed for a spirited ride, with handling intended for fitness and fun
- Ride hills without breaking a sweat
- Lightweight frame and motor for an agile feel
- Gearing range optimized for quick spins or casual rides
Trusted Bosch Active Line Design
- A leader in ebike technology, Bosch systems are reliable, user-friendly, and sleek-looking
- Offers 250watts of power, up to 40NM torque and up to 250% max drive assist
- Lightweight and quiet motor won’t deter from the ride experience
- Easy and gentle acceleration and four levels of support
- Straightforward controls and charger
- Efficient and long-lasting detachable battery
- We intentionally made the Parkway a bicycle first, and an electric bike second
- Sophisticated and subtle color matching and accents
- No handlebar clutter that is typically associated with ebikes
- Simple touches like Schrader valve tubes for easy gas station fill-ups
- Strong kickstand that doesn’t look overbuilt or industrial
|Frame measurements (mm)||SM||MD||LG|
|A. BB Drop||58||58||58|
|B. Chainstay Length||480||480||480|
|C. Fork Length - Axle to Crown||387||387||387|
|D. Fork Offset||45||45||45|
|E. Head Tube Angle (deg)||69||69||69|
|F. Headtube Length||205||215||240|
|H. Seat Tube Angle (deg)||70||70||70|
|I. Seat Tube Length - Center to Top||525||545||570|
|L. Top Tube Length (Effective)||575||590||610|
|Component measurements (mm)|
|Crank Arm Length||165||170||170|
|Handlebar Rise / Drop||-||-||-|
|Stem Angle (deg)||15||15||15|
* All dimensions are preliminary and subject to change
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.