Parkway Step-Over Electric Bike
- Lightweight aluminum frame with rear rack and fender mounts
- Detachable Bosch Powerpack 400 frame-mounted battery
- Bosch Active Line with 250watts power, up to 40NM torque and up to 250% max drive assist
- Four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo, provides assistance up to 20mph with a range of 20-120 miles (average range of 65 miles when using varied assist in favorable conditions)
- Bosch Purion compact computer neatly organizes controls on the handlebar
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain and Shimano cable disc brakes
- Max tire size without fenders: 26 x 2.3
- Bottle cage mounts available on step-over frame only; step-thru comes with handlebar mount bottle cage
- Includes compact battery charger
More Fun, More Often
- The Parkway is designed for a spirited ride, with handling intended for fitness and fun
- Ride hills without breaking a sweat
- Lightweight frame and motor for an agile feel
- Gearing range optimized for quick spins or casual rides
Trusted Bosch Active Line Design
- A leader in ebike technology, Bosch systems are reliable, user-friendly, and sleek-looking
- Offers 250watts of power, up to 40NM torque and up to 250% max drive assist
- Lightweight and quiet motor won’t deter from the ride experience
- Easy and gentle acceleration and four levels of support
- Straightforward controls and charger
- Efficient and long-lasting detachable battery
- We intentionally made the Parkway a bicycle first, and an electric bike second
- Sophisticated and subtle color matching and accents
- No handlebar clutter that is typically associated with ebikes
- Simple touches like Schrader valve tubes for easy gas station fill-ups
- Strong kickstand that doesn’t look overbuilt or industrial
Frame - Parkway AL-6061 frame with round tubes, Bosch motor mount, rack & fender mounts
Fork - Parkway alloy disc fork 1-1/8" threadless steerer
Crankset - Samox alloy 165mm (XS, SM) 170mm (MD, LG) arms
Drive System - Bosch Active Line
Rear Derailleur - Sora RD-R3000 9-speed
Cassette / Cog - Sunrace 9-speed 11-32t
Chain - KMC X9e
Grips / Bar Tape - Synthetic leather 128mm
Handlebar - Mustache 25.4mm diameter, 570mm (XS, SM), 595mm (MD, LG) width
Stem - Kalloy AS-901 15° 1-1/8" threadless, 75/90mm
Headset - VP-A71 1-1/8" threadless
Rear Shifter - Microshift 9-speed Xpress
Brake Levers - Shimano BL-R550 flat bar brake lever
Brakes - Shimano Sora BR-R317 cable-actuated road disc brakes
Saddle - Civia comfort stitched, steel rails
Seatclamp - Alloy Q/R
Seatpost - 27.2mm, 350mm length
Wheelset - KT QR hubs, Jalco VP20 Schrader valve 36h rims
Tires - Kenda Kwick Roller Sport 26 x 2.0", black w/ mocha sidewalls w/ K-Shield
Pedals - Platform
Kickstand - Alloy, heavy duty, center mount for ebikes
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Frame measurements (mm)||SM||MD||LG|
|A. BB Drop||58||58||58|
|B. Chainstay Length||480||480||480|
|C. Fork Length - Axle to Crown||387||387||387|
|D. Fork Offset||45||45||45|
|E. Head Tube Angle (deg)||69||69||69|
|F. Headtube Length||205||215||240|
|H. Seat Tube Angle (deg)||70||70||70|
|I. Seat Tube Length - Center to Top||525||545||570|
|L. Top Tube Length (Effective)||575||590||610|
|Component measurements (mm)|
|Crank Arm Length||165||170||170|
|Handlebar Rise / Drop||-||-||-|
|Stem Angle (deg)||15||15||15|
* All dimensions are preliminary and subject to change
We offer Free Shipping on all orders in the Continental US.
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days.
Orders ship from our stores in San Diego, California or from our suppliers located throughout the continental US. Our network of warehouses allows us to deliver your orders faster so Uptown customers have access to a larger variety and better stock
Shipping method and ship-times depend on ship-to address and size & dimensions of shipment. Our goal is to get your order to you quickly (typically 1-3 day shipping). Expedited shipping is also available.
We'll send your Order Tracking once your shipment is on its way. We will also contact you once we hear your package has arrived to make sure it's been received and to offer our assistance. For questions, changes or inquires on shipments please contact us.
We also offer Free Returns on most products (Click above to create your free pre-paid return label)
Accessories and Parts
We offer Free Returns for all accessories & parts returned within 30 days of purchase. That is a no-questions-asked full refund for items that unused/unworn & in original packaging.
Accessory exceptions: Special orders and closeout deal purchases are final. Shoes may not have had cleats mounted nor show scuff marks. Helmets, shorts, jerseys, socks, gloves or other clothing may not have been worn.
You may return a bicycle for the full purchase price within 14 days of purchase if the bicycle is in showroom condition as determined by us. When a bicycle was purchased as a special order or a closeout deal, the sale is final unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles. Customer is responsible for return shipping on Bicycle orders unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles
New bicycles typically come with manufacturer warranties. We will help you understand the warranty and coordinate any claims, but in the end, it is your responsibility to understand the warranty. Keep in mind, we hope that your bike experiences wear and tear, racing and maybe abuse, but hopefully not accidents. Warranties don't cover the result of those events.
Labor charges are not refundable. Unless, of course, there is a problem with the work performed, in which case, please contact us and we will immediately correct it.
If you have any questions about the above, let us know...we want you to buy with confidence.
The policies below applies to all in store purchase or online orders. If you are purchasing online and are unsure about a purchase, please give us a call...we can help a lot in your decision. (619)795-7222
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.