Townie Go! 7D Step Thru
Available In-Store Only
Finally, an e-bike for everyone. The Electra Townie Go! 7D combines the comfort and control of the best-selling bike in the U.S. with the power and fun of an e-bike at an attainable price. This fun and uncomplicated, economical ride features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and Hydrive electric-assist system. A 250W rear hub motor seamlessly delivers power to riders through three levels of support and is backed by a 309Wh battery. A 7-speed derailleur, mechanical disc brakes and balloon tires make this one sweet ride.
- With a range up to 50 miles, riders can easily tackle hills and go distances out of their comfort zone. Whether it’s to the beach, running errands or cruising the neighborhood with family and friends, the Townie Go! 7D is up for the challenge.INFO
- Curbside Pickup
LIGHTWEIGHT 6061-T6 ALUMINUM FRAME / HYDRIVE REAR HUB MOTOR / HYDRIVE LED DISPLAY / MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES / SHIMANO TOURNEY TY 7-SPEED DERAILLEUR / CUSTOM BALLOON TIRES / REAR RACK / ALLOY KICKSTAND
- Frame: 6063-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel Unicrown, Straight/Tapered Leg
- Headset: 1 1/8” Steel Threaded/Semi-Integrated
- Rims: Anodized Alloy 26”× 36h
- Spokes: Front: 14 Gauge/Rear: 13 Gauge Stainless/Brass Nipples
- Front Hub: Alloy Low-Flange w/ 6-Bolt Disc, 36h
- Rear Hub: Alloy Low-Flange w/ 6-Bolt Disc, 36h
- Tires: 26” × 2.35” Balloon
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 170 mm, 42T FSA Chainring w/ Double Chainguards
- Pedals: Resin Platform w/ Non-Slip Rubber Tread
- Shifter: Shimano Revo 7-Speed Twist w/ Optical Gear Display
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY 7-Speed
- Cog: Shimano 7-Speed 14-34T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Brake Levers: Alloy 4-Finger, Reach Adjustable
- Saddle: Ergonomic w/ Shock-Absorbing Elastomers
- Seat Post: Alloy Straight Post 27.2 x 350 mm
- Handlebars: Alloy Custom Bend 25.9” Width/4” Rise
- Stem: Forged Alloy 25.4 mm Quill, 80 mm Extension
- Grips: Comfort Kraton
- Extras: Rear Rack, Front Rack Compatible, Ring Lock Mounts, Internal Cable Routing, Alloy Kickstand, and Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.