An all condition enduro and gravity tire. Developed with the Polygon-UR Team, the Hellkat is truly a World Cup caliber tire. Offers superior braking control and cornering grip for intermediate conditions
- Free Shipping & Returns
- Curbside Pickup
- RSR - Building on the impressive original, the new RSR compound is a dual layer tread rubber, with the soft RSR compound on top and the stiff SRC on bottom
- AGC - Advanced Gravity Casing, utilizes strips of Kenda Vector Shield (KVS), a lightweight woven aramid material, positioned under the tread area and along the sidewalls to protect the tire from cuts and punctures - The KVS material offers nearly three times more cut resistance than standard protect
- AEC - Using the same 3-piece Aramid inserts as the AGC casing, AEC omits the apex at the bead: for the same high level of puncture and cut resistance but without the added weight
- ATC - Optimized for enduro and trail riding, the Advanced Trail Casing (ATC) uses a layer of SCT on the sidewalls and a K-Armor belt under the tread area
- EN-DTC - With shore A values lower than the original DTC, the EN-DTC provides a more responsive ride, letting the knobs do the work of control and braking on the ground while also wearing better than similar tires
- TLR/TR - Tubeless (Light) Race is the lightest tubeless ready version of tires Kenda offers and also features an improved bead shape for better retention
We offer Free Shipping on all orders in the Continental US.
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days.
Orders ship from our stores in San Diego, California or direct from our suppliers located throughout the continental US. We use a large network of warehouses so you have a larger variety of in-stock items & so that orders are delivered faster.
Shipping method and ship-times depend on ship-to address and size & dimensions of shipment. Our goal is to get your order to you quickly (typically 1-4 day shipping).
We'll send your Order Tracking once your shipment is on its way. We will also contact you once we hear your package has arrived to make sure it's been received and to offer our assistance. For questions, changes or inquires on shipments please contact us.
We also offer Free Returns on most products (Click above to create your free pre-paid return label)
Accessories and Parts
We offer Free Returns for accessories & parts returned within 60 days of purchase.* That is a no-questions-asked full refund for items that unused/unworn & in original packaging. Refunds will be processed within 1-3 days of receipt of returned item(s).
*Return exceptions: Special orders and closeout deal purchases are final. Shoes may not have had cleats mounted nor show scuff marks. Helmets, shorts, jerseys, socks, gloves or other clothing may not have been worn. All sales of eBike batteries are final and batteries may not be returned or shipped to Uptown Bicycles for any reason. Ebike batteries are hazardous materials and their shipment is extensively regulated. Improper shipping may result in significant fines and legal liability.
You may return a bicycle for the full purchase price within 14 days of purchase if the bicycle is in showroom condition as determined by us. When a bicycle was purchased as a special order or a closeout deal, the sale is final unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles. Customer is responsible for return shipping on Bicycle orders unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles
New bicycles typically come with manufacturer warranties. We will help you understand the warranty and coordinate any claims, but in the end, it is your responsibility to understand the warranty. Keep in mind, we hope that your bike experiences wear and tear, racing and maybe abuse, but hopefully not accidents. Warranties don't cover the result of those events.
Labor charges are not refundable. Unless, of course, there is a problem with the work performed, in which case, please contact us and we will immediately correct it.
If you have any questions about the above, let us know...we want you to buy with confidence.
The policies below applies to all in store purchase or online orders. If you are purchasing online and are unsure about a purchase, please give us a call...we can help a lot in your decision. (619)795-7222
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated parking for order Pickup. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.