Look 765 Optimum
Available In-Store Only
The Look 765 Optimum is the ideal choice for riders looking for a high-performance race bike blended with all-day comfort. Its geometry is adapted to provide a comfortable position with a shorter top tube and raised cockpit while 'carbon + flax fibre' technology combines carbon fibres to natural flax linen fibres which dampens vibrations, providing a real benefit on long endurance rides or on rough roads.
- Frame: 765 Carbon + Flax Fibre blend of carbon and flax linen fibres, carbon dropouts
- Fork: Look 765 Optimum Carbon
- Wheels: Shimano RS10
- Tires: Continental UltraSport 2 - 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800 11xSpeed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 11xSpeed
- Chainset: Shimano RS510 50/34T (Not as pictured)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11/32T
- Chain: Shimano CN HG 601
- Saddle: Selle Italia X-Base
- Seatpost: Look LS2 Carbon
- Handlebars: Look Alloy LS2 Compact
- Stem: Look Alloy LS2
- Brake Calipers: Shimano RS 561
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.