Mantra V3 - 7 Speed
Available In-Store Only
Mantra-7 sports the same beloved features as our esteemed fixed-gear but takes on new roads as a tough, seven-speed, versatile commuter.
Mantra’s 7-speed Shimano Altus M310 drivetrain and Shimano SL-TX30 7S Thumb Shifter Plus is equipped to handle hills, trails, and city streets with ease.
With the multi-speed drivetrain, you can get up hills and trails better and faster with less exertion and exhaustion.
- Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, "UrbanComfort" design, bar-spin clearance with no toe overlap
- Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, fender-eyelet
- Internal rear brake cable routing
- 2 sets water bottle braze-ons
- Rear rack braze-ons
- Decals protected by clear-coat
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M310, 7S
- Shifters: Shimano SL-TX30 7S Thumb Shifter Plus
- Crank: Aluminum alloy 170mm x 46T x 3/32", w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain: KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB: Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel: Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Rims: Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs: Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Spokes: 14G Stainless steel
- Tires: Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, P/V valves
- Headset: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes: Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy 570mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips: Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem: Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle: Retrospec Urban2
- Seatpost: Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp: Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals: Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
Measuring InseamInseam is the most important metric to consider when deciding on bike size. In order to take this measurement properly, follow these guidelines:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.