EnCase System Bar Kit One
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter.
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included)
- Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
We offer Free Shipping on all orders in the Continental US.
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days.
Orders ship from our stores in San Diego, California or from our suppliers located throughout the continental US. Our network of warehouses allows us to deliver your orders faster so Uptown customers have access to a larger variety and better stock
Shipping method and ship-times depend on ship-to address and size & dimensions of shipment. Our goal is to get your order to you quickly (typically 1-3 day shipping). Expedited shipping is also available.
We'll send your Order Tracking once your shipment is on its way. We will also contact you once we hear your package has arrived to make sure it's been received and to offer our assistance. For questions, changes or inquires on shipments please contact us.
We also offer Free Returns on most products (Click above to create your free pre-paid return label)
Accessories and Parts
We offer Free Returns for all accessories & parts returned within 30 days of purchase. That is a no-questions-asked full refund for items that unused/unworn & in original packaging.
Accessory exceptions: Special orders and closeout deal purchases are final. Shoes may not have had cleats mounted nor show scuff marks. Helmets, shorts, jerseys, socks, gloves or other clothing may not have been worn.
You may return a bicycle for the full purchase price within 14 days of purchase if the bicycle is in showroom condition as determined by us. When a bicycle was purchased as a special order or a closeout deal, the sale is final unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles. Customer is responsible for return shipping on Bicycle orders unless there was a problem with the order caused by Uptown Bicycles
New bicycles typically come with manufacturer warranties. We will help you understand the warranty and coordinate any claims, but in the end, it is your responsibility to understand the warranty. Keep in mind, we hope that your bike experiences wear and tear, racing and maybe abuse, but hopefully not accidents. Warranties don't cover the result of those events.
Labor charges are not refundable. Unless, of course, there is a problem with the work performed, in which case, please contact us and we will immediately correct it.
If you have any questions about the above, let us know...we want you to buy with confidence.
The policies below applies to all in store purchase or online orders. If you are purchasing online and are unsure about a purchase, please give us a call...we can help a lot in your decision. (619)795-7222
We offer Curbside Pickup / In-Store Pickup for all orders.
Please select the the store location and the date you would like to pickup your order. For Curbside Pickup, select In-Store Pickup at checkout. You will receive details on how to pickup your order. We have a dedicated loading/unloading zone directly in-front of each location. Same-day curbside / in-store pickup is available on a case-by-case basis, as we may need a little time to put your order together.
If selecting a bike for in-store purchase; availability for pickup reflects an estimate of when the bike will be ready. Please note that this is an estimate, if you would like to pick an item up before the website shows it is available please contact us for special requests. When we receive an in-store pickup order we will contact you by your preferred method entered at checkout to confirm details.
Why are some items available for In-Store (or Curbside) pickup only?
Due to our brand relationships we are able to sell some products in-store only. These products are not available to be ordered to be shipped to a customer's address. We believe in the importance of proper assembly and maintenance of your bicycle, and respect our partnership with our brands as a dealer / retailer. If you have any questions please contact us.